Friday, October 06, 2006

Wow...

I started my blog a year ago the 10th...How bizarre...So much has changed since I started blogging...
Life is really weird...This whole blogging thing was soo strange to me a year ago...But, good grief...I met the best people...and I learned so much about different things...
But...now, things are different...I never would've thought, when I sat down to start writing, that a year later, I would have lost my mother...And, it's so much harder than I ever thought it would be...I don't think it helps that I had already lost my dad...I feel so sad to know that I don't have parents anymore...It's such a kick in the gut...BUT...as much as I go on about it, I know I will be okay...I KNOW that I am strong....and it's just one more hurdle I have to climb.
I have been so bad about updating this blog...Me...the first one to bitch when people just disappear...Now, I get it....You really do run out of things to talk about...And, welll...No...Thats not it...for me, I just missed everyone so much...and then, in turn, neglected other people that I met...What a vicious cycle..
I have to remember why I started this blog in the first place...
A place for me to bitch moan and complain...LOL...not to impress anyone that happens to read this...not to make friends, tho that is such a pleasant bonus...but just a place for me to get these thoughts out of my mind...
I haven't even blogged about my kids....Stephanie, well...She is finally doing well in school....her lowest grade on her progress report was a C...and I have her signed up for virtual school, also, to make up the two credits she is short..And, with any luck, she will graduate in May...she doesn't work for McDonalds anymore, she got a job at a local grocery store...the pay and hours where better for her, but she misses the food...LOL...she gained about twenty pounds working there, but she looks really good...she needed a little bit of meat on her...she was a stick...but..she likes the store, too...she's really good about doing new things and meeting new people..I don't know where she gets that from...she's so confident...Im really very proud of her...
Douglas started at high school with Steph this year...He has changed sooo much...He loves the school...he has kept his grades up...and he even has gotten very social...something he's NEVER done...he and Steph went to their homecoming game tonite...they are getting along really well too...its sooo nice....and, it's looking like he may even have a girlfriend...Ashley is her name...go figure...I was wondering about him...but I think he just was a late bloomer...Im happy for him, and he seems to really be controlling his temper much bettter...he's gettin to be such a man...He's coming along really well..
Elizabeth is doing the same...LOL...she's still in the young stage...but not too young, but wants to hang out with her sister and brother...they do spend more time w/ her...but its never enough...She's still plugging along at school...she's always in such a rush to finish work so she can play..so, her school work has suffering for it...she is so head strong...and stubborn...but still so loving most of the time...she loves to argue...which drives me insane...but she's gonna be a trip when she's a teenager, that's for sure...
I had a job interview on Monday for a parapro for the handicapped class at my nephews school...It went really well, and I am hoping to hear something soon about that...Im really excited to start doing something with my life...if only they would just call already...LOL...hopefully SOON
Hubby is doing well...He still has his Harley....but he bought a new bike..A Titan
Radical Rigid Sidewinder...an 07....its a chopper...and he just is in heaven when he is on that thing...Now, I just have to get my motorcycle license, and I will be driving my Harley...I love that bike...I have drove a bike before, but I want to do it right...take the course and stuff...then we can ride together...
And...that's about all from my end...I will be back...tomorrow is homecoming for steph and doug...definately should be something blog worthy about that...if not, at least some pics....LOL
Take care
:)Just me