Monday, October 09, 2006

Yeah...another Monday...

So...Homecoming is over...The kids had a really good time...Stephanie had planned on breaking up w/ her boyfriend after the dance, but she changed her mind, for some reason...LOL...she's so weird...I don't know why she was breaking up with him in the first place, but she didn't. I like the kid, he's really nice, and treats her well..but I don't think she's very happy. He's not very outgoing, she's all bubbly and lively...I'm sure it won't be too much longer, and they will be done...And, she will be on to someone new....Girls....Teenage girls, no less...LOL
Douglas had a good time too, but he's not as forecoming with the info as his sister is...He said it was good, he hung out with his friends...and that's all I got from him...LOL...
I didn't do much of anything this weekend...Was pretty boring, really...But, my weekends, I just spend either being lazy and watching movies or reading...there were no good movies on, so I read a book...Can't remember the name, but it was good..of course, I read the whole thing on Sunday...Saturday I just kinda hung out with the kids and got them ready for the dance...
I did call the school to see what the deal was, Do I have the job or not? They said all the positions had been filled....so, I guess I will try again somewhere else.. I just really wanted to work w/ the special needs class..and that school is the only one in this county that is based for these special needs kids...But. I still will try somewhere...Im sure, someone somewhere will want me to work at their school. If not, I will go back to my original plan and just go back to school and get my degree...Its just, the pay wasn't really any better if I had my degree...I think the starting pay was 50 cents more an hour with an AA...but, maybe I will have a better shot at it...who knows...
And that's really about all...for some reason, blogger isn't letting me publish pictures...I keep trying, but it's just not working...
And somewhere out there, my best friend from when I was little, Mary K...its her birthday today...LOL...so, Happy Birthday...Yeah...she doesn't read my blog, nor does she even know about it...but,its the thought...welll...anyways...
Take care...
:)Just me

Breaking News Now....She DID break up with him....LOL...good grief....just thought I would through that out there....Take care...