Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One year ago today...

This is only my 82 post...but its still a little nostalgic for me...I year ago I sat down and wrote my very first post...TOOO funny...as a matter of fact, I will repost that here...But...just wanted to say...Happy One Year for me....With any luck, I will have a whole new years worth of blogging in me....At least, I know I will have alot more bitching to do, as that's what I do best...anyways...I hope all is well and I know here, I am doing fine...so, without further ado...MY FIRST POST!!!
(DON'T LAUGH....HAHAHAHHA)

I'm sure no one really cares about a typical 37 year old mother of three. There is nothing great about my life, nothing special ever happens, and all in all, a pretty boring blog, I'm sure.
I have been married for 14 years. My husband and I met when I was 15. We have been together off and on since we got married; finally. As a matter of fact, he was my junior prom date in high school. I think I always loved him, just didn't want to be with one guy. Didn't realize that one day, he would BE the one guy anyway.
Like I said, I have three kids. A 16 year old daughter. She is a junior. No sophmore. Well, I guess she's both. Bad grades. Good kid. Nuff said
I have a 13 year old son. He is an eighth grader. Bad temper. Good grades. Overly sensitive. Again, nuff said.
My last child is an almost 10 year old daughter. She is indescribable. She is loving, cranky, stubborn, smart, lazy, and incorigible. She will argue with me to the death. She is never wrong. Hmm...nuff said, again.
I don't do anything. "They" call me a stay at home mom. I don't know why. It was okay, when my kids were actually home. They are of course, at school during the day, and when they don't have school, they are at their grandmothers house. When they are home, my son is locked in his room w/ his Xbox and my 16 year old just walks up and down the street. My little one, who knows...bugging her brother, following her sister, or at the neighbors house. Depends on her mood.
My husband is a well driller. He works mostly seven days a week. When he's not working, he's hunting, riding his HD road king, or on the couch in his boxers.
I have worked off and on during the last 16 years. I even went back to school once. Something in my life always happens to interfere with things I'm trying to do. Usually family crisis. One after the other.
Let me just say that I also have triplet nephews who are my pride and joy. They are six now. The first three years of their lives, I was there daily. I don't see them much now that they are in kindergarten, but when I do see them, they still love me.
Unlike my kids, who would rather be anywhere than with me. LOL. I know thats typical. I do understand that, and really it doesn't bother me much. It IS nice to know that there are some kids that really look forward to seeing me.
And I guess the only other thing is that I truly still am in love with my husband. After all this time, when his number comes up on the caller ID, I STILL get butterflies. I dont think he believes me, but...its true...anyways
More later. Not that anyone really cares.
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Happy Anniv. I've really enjoyed reading your blog and having you comment on mine has been great.

10 October, 2006 17:37  
smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

I'm so pleased you're still blogging! It's amazing, looking back at your first post...seeing how things have changed.

Thanks for sharing,

Gaelin

11 October, 2006 02:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home